Freelance Graphic Artist From Richmond, Virginia
Contact: atljdesigns@gmail.com

Home Blog Artwork Links Pricing Contact

10/7/12

MELISSA MAGNOLI


I recently found this Italian artist, Melissa Magnoli, and fell in LOVE with her work. I only went to her blogspot, but, from what I saw she's amazing.

"Hi, I'm Melissa, I'm 20 years old, Sicilian, a student made off of Product Design. I love everything that is art: writing, photography, painting, graphic design, comics, fashion and so on and so forth. I am a fairly complicated, insecure but at the same time strong. Are extremely sensitive even though my character seemingly aggressive, exudes just the opposite. I live for art, my friends and my family. There is nothing more important in the world. For now I have nothing to add, but this description is definitely still "work in progress"

Very talented. see more of her work here.